11.05.2010

Being "Human"



Human
I'm only human
Of flesh and blood I'm made
Human
Born to make mistakes
- The Human League ("Human")

As it is written, there is no one righteous
Not even one
There is no one who understands
There is no one who seeks God
- St. Paul (Romans 3:10-11)

To watch the actual video in all its 80s hair-related glory (they won't let me embed it), go HERE.

When's the last time someone brought up their humanity as a good thing? Have you ever heard anyone say, when congratulated on a success, "Hey, I'm human!" All we can do is rely on the one who was born to not make mistakes.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

I just think the Human League was wonderful.
Thank you, Nick!

November 5, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home