Labels: Bringing You The Gospel, Humor, John Zahl
posted by John Zahl at 12:07 PM
That looks like the gateway to a very dark place. Death perhaps?
Theology of the Cross, where the rocks in your shoes turn out to be diamonds...
I do to. This picture is awsome JZ. Where did you find it?
After a couple days of reflection, this post is still one of my all-time favorites on Mockingbird. I guess I have a soft spot for the place where science fiction/ fantasy and theology of the cross interact...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
That looks like the gateway to a very dark place. Death perhaps?
Theology of the Cross, where the rocks in your shoes turn out to be diamonds...
I do to. This picture is awsome JZ. Where did you find it?
After a couple days of reflection, this post is still one of my all-time favorites on Mockingbird. I guess I have a soft spot for the place where science fiction/ fantasy and theology of the cross interact...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home