Labels: Humor, JDK, Psychology
posted by JDK at 11:11 AM
allow me to be the first to say, you are an idiot
Browder brought this amazing video to my attention the other day. It was brilliant then and it is brilliant now. I love the manufactured growling sound, and the Hulk's throw is awesome:)Thanks for putting this up Jay!
I hate it when that happens.
haha. . .wait, you are the first RJ ;-)
pure genius!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
allow me to be the first to say, you are an idiot
Browder brought this amazing video to my attention the other day. It was brilliant then and it is brilliant now. I love the manufactured growling sound, and the Hulk's throw is awesome:)
Thanks for putting this up Jay!
I hate it when that happens.
haha. . .wait, you are the first RJ ;-)
pure genius!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home