1.07.2011

Mockingbird At The Movies

 
Here's hoping your Inner Child has a wonderful time at the movies this year.  God bless us, everyone!


"Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it."
-- Mark 10:15, Luke 18:17

"Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise."
-- Matthew 21:16

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger bls said...

What a great image, StampDawg!

If the year is anywhere near as good as this pic, it'll be fabulous....

January 8, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger StampDawg said...

Thanks so much, BLS. You are a great encourager!

Delighted you like the photo. I got it from Slate -- they have an amazing photo gallery they post on a regular basis.

Hope you are having a good year. Will we get to see you at the NYC Mockingbird conference?

January 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger bls said...

It all depends....

(At least I'm nearby, though! Maybe I can come for a session here and there; will have to check the schedule.)

January 10, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home