11.09.2009

Monday Morning Rock N Soul: Six Best Chi-Lites Song Titles...

...After "There Will Never Be Any Peace (Until God Is Seated At The Conference Table)". These guys sure had a knack for the parenthetical!

1. Never Had It So Good (And Felt So Bad)
2. The Man And The Woman (The Boy And The Girl)
3. (For God's Sake) Give More Power To The People
4. I Want To Pay You Back (For Loving Me)
5. I Like To Live The Love (That I Sing About)
6. Toby


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dpotter said...

:-)

November 9, 2009 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger paul said...

It's the parenthetical ... material.
Wilson Pickett-onian.
Love the parentheses.
Got to have a hundred.

November 9, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff Hual said...

DZ, I really get all of them except #6...?

November 9, 2009 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger DZ said...

One more great parenthetical Chi-Lite title, though perhaps a tad suggestive for the front page, but with an added dash of insecurity that makes it memorable:

I Like Your Loving (Do You Like Mine?)

November 10, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home