8.01.2009

Mockingbird Stereo: 10 Great Paul Westerberg hits in honor of Browder's Wedding






1. Angels Walk- Eventually
2. Dyslexic Heart- Singles (the movie)
3. It's a Wonderful Lie- Suicaine Gratification
4. AAA- Stereo
5. Eyes Like Sparks- Stereo
6. Mr. Rabbit- Stereo
7. World Class Fad- 14 Songs
8. Seein' Her- The Resterberg
9. Runaway Wind- 14 Songs
10. Man Without Ties The Resterberg

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Browder!

August 2, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger DZ said...

awesome list, Matt! and congrats Browder!

An alternate/supplementary list:

1. (Terry) Who're You Gonna Marry? - 49:00
2. I Think I Love You [live] - Mbird April 08 playlist
3. 2 Days Til Tomorrow - Mono
4. $100 Groom - Folker
5. First Glimmer - 14 Songs
6. Better Than This - Open Season
7. I Belong - Open Season
8. What A Day (For A Night) - Come Feel Me Tremble
9. A Good Day - Eventually

Bonus Mats track: You're Getting Married - Sink [Remastered]

August 3, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home