Labels: Conferences, dpotter, Humor
posted by dpotter at 6:46 AM
Me too. I loved the nuns.
I agree...the nuns are perfect. Also, don't miss the (obvious) inspiration for iPod commercials during the last 20 sec of the clip. Far out...
Dylan with a little more Charles Shaw anything is possible. By the way, I am almost positive I saw Kris Opat at .54 and Sam Bush at 1.18.
I saw Nick Lannon at 1.30 and Jesus at 1.40 (He seems concerned about Nick).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Me too. I loved the nuns.
I agree...the nuns are perfect. Also, don't miss the (obvious) inspiration for iPod commercials during the last 20 sec of the clip. Far out...
Dylan with a little more Charles Shaw anything is possible. By the way, I am almost positive I saw Kris Opat at .54 and Sam Bush at 1.18.
I saw Nick Lannon at 1.30 and Jesus at 1.40 (He seems concerned about Nick).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home