3.15.2009

A Spring Playlist

1. Pilgrims-Widespread Panic
2. Pretty In Pink- The Psychedelic Furs
3. Buffalo Stance- Neneh Cherry
4. Cut Your Hair- Pavement
5. Wrong Number (Acoustic Version)- The Cure
6. Hit the Heartbreaks- Black Kids
7. One Too Many Mornings- The Chemical Brothers
8. Dyslexic Heart- Paul Westerberg
9. Big Time- Peter Gabriel
10. Brakhage-Stereo Lab
11. Copperline-James Taylor
12. Deadbeat Club-The B-52's
13. Blue-Smashing Pumpkins
14. Disorder-Joy Division
15. A New Found Harmonium-The Penguin Café Orchestra
16. I Thought I Held You-Wilco
17. Waterfall-The Stone Roses
18. Love is the Law- The Suburbs
19. Wild Wild Life- Talking Heads
20. Don't Go- Yaz
21. Say You Love Me-Fleetwood Mac
22. Temptation (7" Edit)-New Order

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger DZ said...

awesome playlist, matt! i had forgotten how good "i thought i held you" was - i've been listening to AM all morning as a result. also, the stone roses! i put a song by their singer, ian brown, on the last mbird playlist, a semi-rap/groove thing about the feeding of the 5000. which is even better than it sounds!

March 16, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave :) I do think AM is Wilco's best album. "Casino Queen" is another amazing song. Lately, I have been repeatedly listening to Fleetwood Mac's "Greatest Hits" along with Joy Division's "Substance."
BTW- Pearl Jam's "Ten"...One of the best albums of the 90's. I am talking like a bad out-take of "High Fidelity"...Where is Jack Black when we need him? We should get him to MBNYC Conference for 2010.
Sorry JDK, No Nelly or Kanye...

March 16, 2009 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger StampDawg said...

Thanks to Matt for mentioning "High Fidelity", surely one of the great comedies of all time. Todd Lousio and Jack Black (as Dick and Barry) are probably the two funniest supporting actors EVER.

March 16, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home