It is complicated...Jan and I dated a bit. It was fun at first--long walks, sandy beaches--but she ended up breaking it off (she said my heart was closed like a book and that we were like a merry go round, going round in circles). Anyway, we continued to see one another in a professional context while I acted as her image consultant/video editor/chauffeur the early 90's. Sadly, we lost touch after I went to seminary.
2 Comments:
Check out Jan Terri's appearance on the Daily Show: http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=119675&title=jan-terri-video-vanguard
How did you find out about her, Dylan?
Thanks for the link Z.
It is complicated...Jan and I dated a bit. It was fun at first--long walks, sandy beaches--but she ended up breaking it off (she said my heart was closed like a book and that we were like a merry go round, going round in circles). Anyway, we continued to see one another in a professional context while I acted as her image consultant/video editor/chauffeur the early 90's. Sadly, we lost touch after I went to seminary.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home