In Pictures
For those who want to re-live the Greatest Event of 2009 (the 2nd annual Mockingbird Conference), or for those who want to see what it was like, the pictures from the conference have now been posted. You can see (and download) them here. Or just check out the slideshow below.
Labels: Aaron M.G. Zimmerman, Conferences, Mockingbird

7 Comments:
Great pictures, Aaron. You managed to capture much of the essence of the conference through the expressions on faces. Thanks for sharing them.
Those are great AZ, thanks.
Thanks, Jeff. I definitely remember meeting you. It certainly was an amazing conference and I'm so glad the pictures helped you reminisce.
These are fantastic - you are a grat photographer. Thank you Aaron!
Great pictures, Aaron! Thanks so much for sharing. What a terrific conference (as if stating that isn't redundant, but hey ;)
I see myself! And Michael Wehner. Some great pix!
Your pictures made me happy. Thanks, Aaron.
PS. As Tess said, you have a great eye.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home