Super cool post. Did you know about this show? Seen any episodes? Never seen any nuns like that. More Hollywood than Rome. Hilarious. Ironic in light of Robert Blake's recent mishaps.
Thanks Aaron, I thought it had just enough awkwardness to make it completely worth everyone's while. I must confess that I came across the opening sequence when I watched Bill Maher's 'Religulous'. According to Wikipedia, the show only aired from Sept 4, 1985 to Dec 25th of the same year. Another notable fact is that Sammy Davis Jr. sang the theme song. What more can you ask for?
6 Comments:
Super cool post. Did you know about this show? Seen any episodes? Never seen any nuns like that. More Hollywood than Rome. Hilarious. Ironic in light of Robert Blake's recent mishaps.
Thanks Aaron, I thought it had just enough awkwardness to make it completely worth everyone's while. I must confess that I came across the opening sequence when I watched Bill Maher's 'Religulous'. According to Wikipedia, the show only aired from Sept 4, 1985 to Dec 25th of the same year. Another notable fact is that Sammy Davis Jr. sang the theme song. What more can you ask for?
I also neglected to mention that this post is meant to be a tribute to all clergy who find themselves working in gritty environments.
This is hilarious, wonderful, and right up my alley! Thanks!
I think this should be the theme hymn for the mockingbird conference.
I agree Jake...this is why I always sing the tune to myself before going to the pulpit. 'Hell town is takin' care of business...'
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home