2.27.2009
Contributors
- Ethanasius
- SZ
- Mockingbird
- Ben
- Joshua Corrigan
- Matt Johnson
- Kate Norris
- StampDawg
- JMG
- Davis
- Emily
- Charles E. Jenkins
- Kris
- John Zahl
- LGF
- Nick Lannon
- Colton
- DRP
- dpotter
- Bonnie
- JDK
- DZ
- David Browder
- camcole
- Keith Pozzuto
- Alex and Emily
- Todd Brewer
- ETHAN
- Tom
- Bryan J.
- Jeff Hual
- Mr. T
- R-J Heijmen
- Ron
- Aaron M. G. Zimmerman
- L.R.E. Larkin
- Jacob
Previous Posts
- Mockingbird At The Movies: Cuckoo's Nest and Humbo...
- "The Distinctive Elements in Christianity" by Karl...
- How To Wreck Your Career
- A Little Lenten Levity
- Ash Wednesday - Elvis Perkins
- A Few of W.H. Auden's Marginalia
- I Found Grace Inside the Sound: U2's No Line On Th...
- Closer to Being Human
- The American Law
- The rhythm is going to get you
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
Love it. Keep 'em coming.
I love how he's still playing the keyboard while on his knees - true worship through humility!
You nailed it Todd! It's like Isaiah 6 "a man of unclean lips" who can't help but bear fruit from that posture ("send me"). When I'm weak then I'm strong...
Obviously this one comes with Lent in mind.
Love to all you Mockingbirds this Lent! JZ
The art world seriously needs this wonderful genre...would love it if you had an installation at the Met someday, but I'd settle for a coffee-table book.
colette could carry the book right next to your album
http://www.colette.fr/#/eshop/article/32780/jaz-i-played-sports/45/
AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home