Labels: Bringing You The Gospel, John Zahl, Mockingbird
posted by John Zahl at 9:56 AM
wow... I wonder what the Jesus Seminar would say about this?
This expresses more or less the essence of what life is all about, in its fullness.I feel there is also a Prayer Book liturgy in there somewhere.
I appreciate that He had the presence of mind to use a crocodile as an accessory--it makes the ensemble.
Dylan. . that's a Revueltosaurus:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
wow... I wonder what the Jesus Seminar would say about this?
This expresses more or less the essence of what life is all about, in its fullness.
I feel there is also a Prayer Book liturgy in there somewhere.
I appreciate that He had the presence of mind to use a crocodile as an accessory--it makes the ensemble.
Dylan. . that's a Revueltosaurus:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home