6.02.2008

Ongoing Journey

For all of you out there that won't "stop believing", Journey's new album Revelation comes out tomorrow! To read a review, click here.

And if you haven't been paying attention, you may have missed the miraculous (ridiculous?) recent developments in Journey-world:



Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the absolute best thing you could possibly post.
Arnell Panetta, my new hero!
Now I have Sunday's sermon, and, as Arnell concludes that YouTube clip, looking straight at the camera:
"Don' stop believing"...

June 2, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Sean Norris said...

Thanks Paul.

Arnell's voice is amazing! I love his kind of shy demeanor too. What a wonderful guy to have leading such an iconic rock group.

I wonder what Steve Perry thinks.

June 2, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I'm lovin' it!

I'll be on the lookout for the summer tour - it includes Heart and Cheap Trick....what a blast into the past ;-)

June 2, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger John Zahl said...

The coolest news ever! It's like Journey have become Can (during their Damo Sazuki phase). I used to like Journey, but now I LOVE them!

see also:

http://aposition.infobox.ru/site/images/can.jpg

June 2, 2008 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

August 14th Jones Beach NY! I love the fact that they are playing Laughlin NV and Temecula CA. The US tour has strenght in weakness written all over it.

June 3, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't seem to shake this one, not for a minute.
It's all I can think about, moment to moment.
Then when Jacob said that the tour has strength in weakness written all over it -- well, that's just all that needs to be said, right there.

June 3, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger dpotter said...

At the end of the segment, did one of the band members reply 'Amen!' to Arnell's 'Don't stop believing', or is it me?

June 4, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger DZ said...

Our man Arnel has a bit of King David quality, does he not? And if so, would that make Neil Schon his Jonathan? And Steve Perry his Saul? or his Goliath?! Important questions..

June 4, 2008 at 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to be out at Jones Beach on Aug. 14th. I was more excited about seeing Heart, since I've seen the other reincarnations of Journey before... but Arnell is amazing! I can't wait.

June 4, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home