February Playlist
What I've been listening to this month:
1. Daniel [Elton John cover] - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy and Tortoise
2. Cain Said To Abel - Bloc Party
3. Tell 'Em Willie Boy Is Comin' - Tommy James
4. The Comedians - Roy Orbison
5. Stranger In Moscow - Michael Jackson
6. Midnight's Another Day - Brian Wilson
7. Again And Again - Bob Mould
8. I Believe In You [Dylan cover] - Cat Power
9. When The Lights Go Out - Derek Webb & Sandra McCracken
10. Will You Be There - Michael Jackson
11. Goodbye Daughters Of The Revolution - The Black Crowes
12. I Met Jesus In A Bar - Jim Lauderdale
13. Nutted By Reality - Nick Lowe
14. Run Away - Super Furry Animals
15. You're Still A Mystery - The Beach Boys
16. Beautiful Beat - Nada Surf
17. That's How People Grow Up - Morrissey
18. The Angels Hung Around - Rilo Kiley
19. Maybe I'm Amazed (live) - The Faces
20. Ghosts - Michael Jackson
1. Daniel [Elton John cover] - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy and Tortoise
2. Cain Said To Abel - Bloc Party
3. Tell 'Em Willie Boy Is Comin' - Tommy James
4. The Comedians - Roy Orbison
5. Stranger In Moscow - Michael Jackson
6. Midnight's Another Day - Brian Wilson
7. Again And Again - Bob Mould
8. I Believe In You [Dylan cover] - Cat Power
9. When The Lights Go Out - Derek Webb & Sandra McCracken
10. Will You Be There - Michael Jackson
11. Goodbye Daughters Of The Revolution - The Black Crowes
12. I Met Jesus In A Bar - Jim Lauderdale
13. Nutted By Reality - Nick Lowe
14. Run Away - Super Furry Animals
15. You're Still A Mystery - The Beach Boys
16. Beautiful Beat - Nada Surf
17. That's How People Grow Up - Morrissey
18. The Angels Hung Around - Rilo Kiley
19. Maybe I'm Amazed (live) - The Faces
20. Ghosts - Michael Jackson

1 Comments:
Hey I love the Bonnie Prince Billy and Tortoise version of Daniel! And since that's... yep, the only title on this list I know, I'll have check out some of the rest of these tracks,
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home