Two Words not Three!
I've spent the last couple of weeks laughing hysterically at this video:
I think it articulates one of the most common and tragic misunderstandings of Christianity, one that I've heard from both Christians and non-Christians. Most of us, when/if we go to church, hear pastors expound the Gospel in three "words" (or stages): demand, love, demand. But God speaks to us with only two words: demand and love! More on that later. For the time being, check out how the clip uses this to great comic effect.
I think it articulates one of the most common and tragic misunderstandings of Christianity, one that I've heard from both Christians and non-Christians. Most of us, when/if we go to church, hear pastors expound the Gospel in three "words" (or stages): demand, love, demand. But God speaks to us with only two words: demand and love! More on that later. For the time being, check out how the clip uses this to great comic effect.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home